- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
The particulars referred to in regulation 5 are–
1. The name and address of the claimant and of any person acting on his behalf.
2. In respect of the agricultural unit affected by subsidence damage–
(ii)the legal interest of the claimant;
(iii)the acreage of the unit and of the area affected by subsidence damage;
(iv)the date the claimant was displaced;
(v)the value of the agricultural land comprised in the unit determined in accordance with paragraph 2(5) and (6) of Schedule 6 to the Act; and
(vi)the names and addresses of any other persons having a legal interest in the unit (including mortgagees or, in Scotland, creditors under the heritable security) and the nature of their interest.
3. In respect of the new agricultural unit–
(iii)the date the claimant began farming; and
(iv)the legal interest of the claimant in the unit.
4. Particulars of the profit derived from the use of the damaged agricultural unit for agricultural purposes during–
(a)the year ending with the date of displacement and each of the two preceding years; or
(b)if the claimant was in occupation for less than 3 years from the date of displacement, each year or part of a year for which he was in occupation.
5. The amount of farm loss payment claimed.