- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
23.—(1) In connection with the provisions of these Regulations the operation of the provisions aftermentioned of the Act shall be modified or excluded in accordance with the provisions of this regulation.
(2) Section 25(1) shall be modified as if for the purposes of the section any reference to “premises” were a reference to premises as defined in these Regulations relating to seed potatoes and any reference to a subsection containing a reference to premises were a reference to that subsection as so modified.
(3) Section 25(1) shall be modified as if the reference to subsection (4) of that section were a reference to that subsection as modified by the provision of paragraph (4) of this regulation.
(4) In section 25(4) the words from “potatoes” (where it first occurs) to the end shall be omitted.
(5) In section 26, subsections (2), (4), (5), (6), (7), (8) and (9) shall be omitted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: