- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
19.—(1) The Explosives Act 1875 shall be modified to the extent set out in Part I of Schedule 4.
(2) Notwithstanding the modification of section 50 of the Explosives Act 1875, Order in Council (No.9) of the 27th November 1875 relating to the Sale of Explosive(1) shall remain in force.
(3) The instruments specified in the first column of Part II of Schedule 4 shall be revoked to the extent specified in the third column of that Part, except as they apply to Northern Ireland.
(4) Any record required to be kept under any instrument revoked by these Regulations shall be preserved in the same manner and for the same period as if these Regulations had not been made.
(5) Any certificate or license of a type mentioned in regulation 18(2) shall be subject to revocation in the same circumstances and in the same manner as if these Regulations had not been made.
(6) Nothing in these Regulations shall prejudice the operation of section 5 of the Explosives Act 1875(2) (which requires explosives to be kept only in licensed factories or magazines, stores or registered premises, subject to certain exceptions).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.