- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. After rule 130 a new rule shall be inserted as follows:
131. (1) Every vessel in respect of which a United Kingdom fishing vessel certificate is in force shall be periodically inspected by an appointed surveyor in accordance with rule 125C in order to ascertain that the installations and equipment required by the rules and regulations referred to in rule 125A are in an effective condition and comply with the applicable requirements of those rules and regulations.
(2) The surveyor if satisfied after such periodical radio inspection that the vessel complies with the requirements specified in paragraph (1) shall provide the Secretary of State with a declaration of inspection to that effect.
(3) Paragraph (4) of rule 130 shall apply to periodical radio inspection as it applies to other periodical inspections.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: