- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Copyright (Recording for Archivesof Designated Class of Broadcasts and Cable Programmes) (DesignatedBodies) Order 1991 and shall come into force on 1st June 1991.
2. Each of the bodies specified in the Schedule to this Order isdesignated as a body for which a recording of a broadcast or cableprogramme of the class designated under article 3 below, or a copythereof, may be made for the purpose of placing the same in any archivemaintained by it.
3. All broadcasts other than encrypted transmissions and all cableprogrammes are designated as a class for the purposes of section 75 ofthe Act.
4. The Copyright (Recording for Archives of Designated Class ofBroadcasts and Cable Programmes) (Designated Bodies) (No. 2) Order 1989(1) is hereby revoked.
Department of Trade and Industry
2nd May 1991
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: