- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. The new highway which the Secretary of State proposes to construct along the route described in the Schedule to this Order shall become a trunk road as from the date when this Order comes into force.
2. The centre line of the new trunk road is indicated by a heavy black line on the deposited plan.
3. In this Order —
(1) all measurements of distance are measured along the route of the relevant highway.
(2) (i) “the deposited plan” means the plan folio numbered HA10/2E/315 marked “The A604 Catthorpe-Harwich Trunk Road (Thrapston to Brampton Section and Slip Roads) Order (No. 2) Supplementary Order (No 2) 1990” containing a key plan and one site plan, signed by authority of the Secretary of State and deposited at the Department of Transport, Romney House, 43 Marsham Street, London SW1P 3PY;
(ii)“the new trunk road” means the new highway mentioned in article 1 of this Order;
(iii)“the A604 Trunk Road” means the length of the A604 trunk road in the County of Cambridgeshire which is known as the A1126 Huntingdon-Bypass.
4. This Order shall come into force on 8th February 1991 and may be cited as the A604 Catthorpe-Harwich Trunk Road (Thrapston to Brampton Section and Slip Roads) Order (No. 2) Supplementary Order (No 2) 1990.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State for Transport
Regional Director Eastern Region
Department of Transport
20th December 1990