- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) Any application by an administrative body under section 6(1) for approval of a proposal by the Commission shall be in Form 6 of the Appendix and shall be accompanied by any such plans, drawings, specifications and other documents as may be necessary to provide a full description of the proposal.
(2) The notices relating to a proposal required by section 8(1) shall be in Form 7 of the Appendix.
(3) The notice required to be displayed by section 8(1) shall be displayed in accordance with rule 13 for a period of not less than fourteen days beginning with the date of first display.
(4) The period for the sending of representations to be specified in the notices required by section 8(1) shall be a period of not less than twenty-eight days beginning—
(a)in the case of a notice displayed under section 8(1), with the date of first display of the notice; and
(b)in the case of any other notice, with the date of service of the notice.
(5) The notices of the Commission’s decision required by section 8(3) shall be in Form 8 of the Appendix, shall be sent to the bodies specified in section 8(3)(a) to (e) within the period of ten days beginning with the date of the decision and shall be accompanied by a report in writing of any public hearing held by the Commission for the purpose of receiving oral representations from members of the public with respect to the proposal concerned, and the copy of the notice required to be displayed under section 8(3) shall be displayed in accordance with rule 13.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: