- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
8th February 1990
Laid before Parliament
12th February 1990
Coming into force
31st March 1990
The Secretary of State, in exercise of the powers conferred by section 49(5) and (6) of the Electricity Act 1989 (1)and of all other enabling powers, hereby makes the following Order:—
1. This Order may be cited as the Electricity (Register) Order 1990 and shall come into force on 31st March 1990.
2. In this Order “the register” means the register maintained by the Director pursuant to section 49 of the Electricity Act 1989.
3. The contents of the register shall be available for inspection by the public between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm on each working day.
4. The fee for the supply of a copy of, or extract from, any part of the register certified by the Director to be a true copy or extract shall be £2.00 together with 10p for each page supplied.
Secretary of State for Energy
8th February 1990
(This note is not part of the Order)
This Order prescribes the hours during which the register maintained by the Director General of Electricity Supply under section 49 of the Electricity Act 1989 is to be avail(able for public inspection and the fees to be paid for the supply of a copy of, or extract from, the register.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.