- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
12. (1) The functions of the tribunal under regulation 11 may be performed on its behalf by two or more of its members, who shall, subject to paragraph (2), include the president.
(2) Where it is impracticable for the president to perform any of his functions under paragraph (1), that function shall be performed by one of the tribunal’s chairmen nominated by him for the purpose.
(3) The administration of members' allowances and of the remuneration and allowances of the tribunal’s employees shall be the responsibility of the clerk.
(4) In respect of any payment under Schedule 2, each tribunal shall keep a record of the name of the recipient and the amount and reason for the payment, and shall permit any person authorised by the Secretary of State to inspect and make copies of such records.