- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
10. Articles 5(2) and (5) shall apply in relation to land acquired by the City pursuant to article 5(1) as if that land were part of the Heath lands; and references in articles 6 to 9 to the Heath lands shall be taken to include references to land so acquired.
11. (1) Anything done by or in relation to (or having effect as if done by or in relation to) the Residuary Body in the exercise of or in connection with a function which by virtue of this Order becomes the function of the City shall, so far as is required for continuing its effect after the transfer date, have effect as if done by or in relation to the City.
(2) Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph (1), that paragraph applies to the making of any application, byelaw, decision, or determination; to the giving of any notice; to the entering into of any agreement or other instrument; and to the bringing of any action or proceeding; but nothing in this Order shall be construed as transferring any contract of employment.
(3) Any pending action or proceeding may be amended in such manner as may be appropriate in consequence of this Order.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: