- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
8.—(1) Notwithstanding the restrictions in article 5 of this Order, the Milk Marketing Board may move milk from any farm, holding, agricultural or other premises described in the Schedule to this Order, subject to the condition set out in paragraph (2) below.
(2) The condition referred to in paragraph (1) above is that such milk is processed into butter or milk powder.
(3) Notwithstanding the restrictions in articles 6(a) and 7(1) of this Order, a person may slaughter for human consumption or for use in the preparation of feeding stuff any cattle, sheep or goats in respect of which a consent has been given under section 2(1) of the Act to the doing of everything prohibited and restricted by this Order.
(4) Notwithstanding the restrictions in article 6(b) of this Order, there may be supplied to the Milk Marketing Board milk derived from cattle that were in the designated area after the coming into force of this Order.
(5) Notwithstanding the restrictions in articles 6(b) and 7(1) of this Order, but subject to paragraph (6) below, where any milk, milk product, meat or other food derived from cattle, sheep or goats has been lawfully supplied to a person under the Act, that person may supply or have in possession for supply any such food or any food derived therefrom.
(6) Paragraph (5) above shall not apply to an occupier of a slaughterhouse who supplies or has in possession for supply any meat derived from cattle which have been fed or may have been fed a feeding stuff which is the subject matter of the incident designated by article 2 of this Order.