- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) An application under section 120 of the Act for the special leave of the Tribunal on a further reference under that section or an application under section 122 of the Act for the special leave of the Tribunal to review its order under that section shall be made by the service on the Secretary by the applicant of a notice in Form 3, together with a statement of the grounds for the application. The applicant shall serve a copy of the notice and statement on every person who was a party to the reference or application on which the Tribunal made the last previous order with respect to the licensing scheme.
(2) Within 14 days of the service upon him of such notice, any such party may make representations in writing to the Tribunal regarding the application for special leave, and he shall serve a copy of any such representations on the applicant and inform the Secretary of the date of such service.
(3) The Tribunal, after considering the application and any representations and, if it considers necessary, after having given the applicant and any such party who has made such representations an opportunity of being heard, shall grant or dismiss the application (with such order as to costs) as it may think fit, and if it grants the application it may give such directions as to the taking of any steps required or authorised under these Rules, or as to any further matter as the Tribunal thinks fit.
(4) The decision of the Tribunal shall be in writing and shall include a statement of its reasons, and the Secretary shall serve a copy thereof on the applicant and any party who made representations.