- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. The name of the advertiser.
2. A logo of his, of his associate and of his trade association.
3. A postal address of his.
4. A telephone number of his.
5. An occupation of his or a statement of the general nature of his occupation.
6. Any other information other than—
(a)information that a person is willing to enter into an agreement for the bailment of goods by him; or
(b)the cash price, or other price, of any goods.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.