- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
16. (1) Subject to sub-paragraphs (2), (3) and (4), the deposit, outside the premises on which it is produced, of non-liquid waste of a total volume of not more than 50 cubic metres in a container or containers so designed or adapted that, as far as is practicable, waste cannot escape from it or from them.
(2) The deposit is made for a period not exceeding 28 days.
(3) The deposit is made by, or with the consent of, the owner of the container.
(4) The deposit is not at a site designed or adapted for the reception of waste with a view to its being disposed of elsewhere.