- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
16. (1) Subject to sub-paragraphs (2), (3) and (4), the deposit, outside the premises on which it is produced, of non-liquid waste of a total volume of not more than 50 cubic metres in a container or containers so designed or adapted that, as far as is practicable, waste cannot escape from it or from them.
(2) The deposit is made for a period not exceeding 28 days.
(3) The deposit is made by, or with the consent of, the owner of the container.
(4) The deposit is not at a site designed or adapted for the reception of waste with a view to its being disposed of elsewhere.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: