- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
9. (1) Upon receipt of an application by telephone or telex the search shall be made as soon as practicable without regard to any pending applications not yet entered on the day list.
(2) Where the result of a search is given by telephone it shall include the information set out in Part II of Schedule 4 to these rules.
(3) The result of a search sent by telex shall be in the form set out in Part II of Schedule 5 to these rules.
(4) A search made pursuant to this rule shall not be regarded as an official search for the purposes of section 83(3) of the Act or of rule 295 of the principal rules, and shall not confer upon the applicant priority for the registration of any dealing.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: