- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The new highways which the Secretary of State proposes to construct along the routes described in the Schedule to this Order shall become trunk roads as from the date when this Order comes into force.
2. The centre lines of the new trunk roads are indicated by heavy black lines on the deposited plan.
3. In this Order —
(1) all measurements of distance are measured along the route of the relevant highway;
(2) (i) “the deposited plan” means the plan numbered HA10/EM42 marked “The (A47) Birmingham-Great Yarmouth Trunk Road (Easton Hornstocks Bends Improvement) Order 1988”, signed by authority of the Secretary of State and deposited at the Department of Transport, Romney House, 43 Marsham Street, London SW1P 3PY;
(ii)“the new trunk roads” means the highways mentioned in article 1 of this Order;
(iii)“the Trunk Road” means the (A47) Birmingham-Great Yarmouth Trunk Road.
4. This Order shall come into force on 29th July 1988 and may be cited as the (A47) Birmingham-Great Yarmouth Trunk Road (Easton Hornstocks Bends Improvement) Order 1988.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State
P. M. Hewitt
Regional Director East Midlands Region
Department of Transport
13th June 1988
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: