- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. A safety sign shall be of the design, and shall have the proportions, shown in the diagram below.
2. The triangle, symbol and text shall be shown in black on a yellow background.
3. The symbol shall not occupy more than 50% of the area within the triangle.
4. A safety sign may include additional text the letters of which shall be shown in black and shall have the same proportions as the letters shown in the diagram below.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: