- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
Regulations 4(2) and 5(1)
1. The name of the trader.
2. The name under which the trader carries on the business, if different from that specified under paragraph 1 above.
3. The principal address of the business and other addresses from which cereals are purchased.
4. If the trader is a registered company, the number and date of the certificate of incorporation, and if the trader is a partnership, the full names of the partners.
5. If the trader is registered for any other purpose with the Board, his registration number with the Board.
6. If the trader was not dealing in cereals at 1st July 1988, the date on which trading commenced.
7. The estimated tonnage of cereals likely to be purchased during the cereals marketing year or, if the trader was not engaged in trading in cereals at that date, during the period of twelve months following the commencement of trading in cereals.