- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. All functions under section 6 of the Act (injunctions and restitution orders relating to contraventions of section 3 of the Act).
2. All functions under section 61(1) of the Act which are exercisable by virtue of section 61(1)(a)(ii) or (iii) (injunctions relating to contraventions of sections 47, 56, 57 or 59 or of requirements imposed under section 58(3)).
3. All functions under section 72 of the Act (winding-up orders (Great Britain)).
4. All functions under sections 105 (investigation powers) and 106 (exercise of investigation powers by officer etc).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: