- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. The name of the trader.
2. The trader’s reference number, code or other details to enable the contract or offer to be identified.
3. A statement that the consumer has a right to cancel the contract if he wishes and that this right can be exercised by sending or taking a written notice of cancellation to the person mentioned in paragraph 4 within the period of 7 days following the making of the contract.
4. The name and address of a person to whom notice of cancellation may be given.
5. A statement that the consumer can use the cancellation form provided if he wishes.