Evidence of results of tests
22. (1) A person who passes a test shall be furnished with a certificate to that effect in the form (adapted as the case may require) set out in Part I of Schedule 6.
(2) A person who fails to pass a test shall be furnished with a statement to that effect in the form (adapted as the case may require) set out in Part II of Schedule 6.
(3) An applicant for an appointment for Part II of the test for motor bicycles to be conducted by an examiner appointed under paragraph (1)(a) of regulation 14 shall at the time when he applies for the appointment deliver to the clerk to the traffic commissioner a certificate furnished to him under paragraph (1) in respect of Part I of that test on a form supplied by the licensing authority.
(4) An applicant for a licence who before the licence is granted is required to satisfy the licensing authority that he has passed a test shall at the time when he applies for the licence deliver the certificate furnished to him under paragraph (1) to the licensing authority for retention.
(5) Forms for certificates evidencing the results of tests for Part I of the test of competence for motor bicycles to be conducted by a person or body of persons appointed in pursuance of regulation 16 shall be supplied to the person or body of persons by the licensing authority at a charge of £2.10 per form.