- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Birmingham Railway Museum, Warwick Road, Tyseley.
2. Property on the north side of Amington Road, Tyseley (comprising the former Wilmot Breedon Block R Offices and Canteen).
3. 123 Hockley Street, Hockley.
4. Units 5 and 6 Benson Industrial Estate, Benson Road, Hockley.
5. 339 Dudley Road, Winson Green.
6. Property situated in Anthony Road, Saltley comprising the former Highway Depot.
7. Unit 35 Bilton Industrial Estate, off Green Lane, Hawkesley.
1. Derelict land reclamation site on the south-east side of Chad Road, Coseley.
2. Station House, 58 Shaw Road, Dudley.
1. Derelict land reclamation site on the north side of West Bromwich Street, Oldbury.
2. 84 High Street, West Bromwich.
3. Land on the corner of Crosswells Road and Bloxidge Street, Oldbury comprising the former Highway Depot.
4. 33 and 35 Church Street, Oldbury.
5. Tat Bank House, Tat Bank Road, Oldbury.
6. Premises on the south side of Tram Way, Smethwick.
7. Smethwick Enterprise Centre, Rolfe Street, Smethwick.
1. Derelict land reclamation site on the north side of Leamore Lane, Hatherton, Bloxwich.
2. The Engineering Training Centre, Willenhall Road, Darlaston.
3. Land on the south-west junction of Western Way and Southern Way known as the Wednesbury Enterprise Centre.
1. Derelict land reclamation site on the north side of Lower Horseley Fields, Wolverhampton.
2. Chubb Building, Railway Street, Wolverhampton.
3. Property on the north side of Lower Horseley Fields comprising Commercial Wharf.
4. Queens Building, Railway Street.
5. Property on the south side of Cannock Road, Wolverhampton.
6. Springvale Training Centre, Millfields Road, Bilston together with a right of way, more fully described in two leases by West Midlands County Council, dated 5th July 1985, one granted to New Springvale Co-operative Ltd. and the other to Springvale Training Ltd.
Secretary of State for the Environment
23rd June 1987
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: