- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
41. Order 75, rule 38, shall be amended as follows:—
(1) In paragraph (1) for the words from “entry of appearance” to “limited for appearing” there shall be substituted the words “acknowledgment of issue or service of the writ by one of the defendants named therein by their names or, if none of them acknowledges issue or service, within 7 days after the time limited for acknowledging service”.
(2) In paragraph (2) (b) for the words “entered an appearance” there shall be substituted the words “acknowledged service”.
(3) In paragraphs (4) and (8) for the words “entered an appearance”, wherever they occur, there shall be substituted the words “acknowledged issue or service of the writ”.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: