- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
1. This Order may be cited as the Guarantee Payments (Exemption) (No. 14) Order 1977 and shall come into operation on 11th January 1978.
2. (1) The Interpretation Act 1889 shall apply to the interpretation of this Order as it applies to the interpretation of an Act of Parliament.
(2) The “exempted agreement” means
3. Section 22 of the Act shall not apply to any person who is an employee to whom the exempted agreement relates.
Signed by order of the Secretary of State.
Minister of State
Department of Employment
6th December 1977
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: