- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
4.—(1) In the Act for inclosing lands in the borough and parish of Tewkesbury and for vesting the after or latter math of a meadow called Severn Ham in trustees, enacted on 30th June 1808 (1), in section XXXIV (Trustees), for “the Bailiffs, principal Burgesses, High Steward, Recorder, Justices, Town Clerk, Coroner, and Chamberlain of the Borough of Tewkesbury in the County of Gloucester, and their Successors for the Time being” there shall be substituted “the Town Councillors of Tewkesbury”.
(2) In the New Forest Act 1949, in section 1 (constitution of verderers), for “one by the authority which is the local planning authority for the purposes of the Town and Country Planning Act, 1947,” there shall be substituted “one by the county planning authority”.
(3) In the Highways Act 1959, in section 185 (certain highways and canals not to be chargeable with private street works expenses), for subsection (2) there shall be substituted—
“(2) This section shall not apply to a street existing at the date when the Private Street Works Act 1892 or the code of 1892, as the case may be, first became applicable in the area in which the street is situated.”
(4) In the Land Compensation Act 1961, in section 39(1), in the definition of “authority possessing compulsory purchase powers”—
after “parish council” there shall be inserted “, community council”; and
after “on whose behalf a” there shall be inserted “district council or”.
1808 c. cliii