- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
2. (1) For the purposes of section 2(2) of the European Communities Act 1972 the Ministers or government departments specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Order are hereby designated in relation to the matters respectively specified in column 2 of that Schedule.
(2) Where a Minister or government department is designated in relation to any item in column 2 of the said Schedule, then, for the purposes of the said section 2(2), that Minister or government department is also hereby designated in relation to anything supplemental or incidental to the matters specified in that item.
(3) Where more than one Minister or government department is designated by this Order in relation to any matter, the designation has effect as respects the making of regulations by any of them or by more than one of them acting jointly.
(4) Regulations made by a Northern Ireland department or the Head of such a department in pursuance of this Order shall form part of the law of Northern Ireland and not of any other part of the United Kingdom.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: