- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
6. (1) A body corporate may appear by its clerk or secretary or by any other officer appointed for the purpose, or by counsel or solicitor, and also, in the case of the Commission, by an officer of the Executive so appointed.
(2) A government department, an employers' association or a trade union may appear by counsel or solicitor or by any other person appointed for the purpose.
(3) Any other person may appear on his own behalf or be represented by counsel or solicitor or any other person.
(4) Where there are two or more persons having a similar interest in the matter under inquiry, the appointed person may allow one or more persons to appear for the benefit of some or all persons so interested.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: