- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
12. (1) The provision of this article has effect for the continuance as respects the parish councils of parishes which immediately before the passing of the Act were boroughs included in rural districts of provision made in relation to markets as respects the councils of such boroughs.
(2) The Parish Council of Lostwithiel shall have such rights in relation to markets as were exercised immediately before 1st April 1974 by the council of the borough.
(3) The Parish Council of Much Wenlock shall maintain the Guildhall market and shall be a market authority for the purposes of Part III of the Food and Drugs Act 1955.
(4) The Parish Council of Oswestry shall maintain the markets maintained immediately before 1st April 1974 by the council of the borough.
(5) The Parish Council of South Molton shall maintain the Pannier market.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: