- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
1. (1) These regulations may be cited as the Iron and Steel (Pension Schemes) (Transfer) (No. 3) Regulations 1972, shall come into operation on 1st September 1972 and, subject to paragraph (2) hereof, shall have effect from that date.
(2) Regulation 5 shall have effect from the dates specified therein.
2. (1) In these regulations—
“pension fund” in relation to a scheduled scheme means
“the principal scheme” means
“scheduled scheme” means
(2) The Interpretation Act 1889 shall apply to the interpretation of these regulations as it applies to the interpretation of an Act of Parliament.