- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
(2) If at any meeting the chairman is not present, the deputy chairman shall be the chairman of the meeting; if neither the chairman nor the deputy chairman is present, the Commissioners present shall choose one of their number to be the chairman of the meeting.
(3) Three Commissioners shall form a quorum.
(4) All questions arising at any meeting shall be decided by a majority of votes, and in the event of an equality of votes the chairman of the meeting shall have a second or casting vote.
(5) A minute book shall be kept, in which applications for loans and minutes of the proceedings of the Commissioners shall be recorded.