- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site. The electronic version of this UK Statutory Instrument has been contributed by Westlaw and is taken from the printed publication. Read more
1. Provision or improvement of permanent accommodation for the treatment of sheep or cattle.
2. Provision or improvement of permanent pens and other permanent equipment for use for or in connection with the sheltering, gathering, marking or treatment of sheep or cattle.
3. Restoration or improvement of permanent fences.
4. Provision of grids designed or adapted to prevent the passage of sheep or cattle.
5. Establishment of shelter belts.