1. Short title.
2. Extent of Act.
(ii) Formation of Compensation District
3. Application for order for formation of district.
4. Inquiry on receipt of memorial.
5. Procedure on inquiry.
6. Formation of district by Provisional Order.
7. Confirmation, &c. of Provisional Orders.
8. Alteration of boundaries of the district.
(iii) Compensation Boards
9. Compensation board for each district.
10. Incorporation of board.
11. Election of members and incidental matters.
12. Chairman of board.
13. Resignation of members.
14. Casual vacancies.
15. Meetings and proceedings of boards.
16. Minutes of proceedings, &c.
17. Committees of boards.
18. Power to appoint officers.
19. Regulations by boards.
20. Power to invest moneys.
(iv) Compensation Fund and Claims thereon
21. District compensation funds.
22. Damage for which compensation may be made.
23. Claims for compensation.
24. Mode of dealing with claims.
25. Power to board to commute claims.
26. Recovery of sums awarded.
27. Appeal on questions of title.
28. Special case.
29. Limit of appeal.
30. Board may require compensation to be expended in repairs, &c.
31. Power to purchase by agreement.
32. Power to purchase otherwise than by agreement.
33. Power to sell.
34. Power to keep register.
(v) Contracts prior to Act
35. Contracts prior to Act.
36. Estimates and rates.
37. Persons liable to rates.
38. Limit of rate.
39. Mode of assessing rates.
40. Computation of quantity of brine.
41. Returns to be made to board.
42. Appeal against rate.
43. Abatement of claims, postponement of payments, &c.
(vii) Reserve Fund
44. Reserve fund.
45. Powers of Local Government Board inspectors.
46. Audit of accounts of board.
47. Power of entry.
48. Allowance of byelaws.
49. Power to dissolve compensation board.
50. Restriction of right of action.
51. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
1. First meeting of board.
2. Chairman of board to preside at meetings.
3. Summoning meeting.
4. Notice of meeting.
6. Decision of questions at meeting.
8. Standing orders.