1. Short title.
2. Interpretation of terms.
3. Power to grant leases not exceeding eleven years.
4. Power to sell servitudes or right of pasturage.
5. Application to Court to grant feus.
6. Consent of Presbytery to be obtained before application made;
7. also consent of heritors.
8. Consent of heritors how to be determined and proved.
9. Particulars to be stated in application.
10. Intimation to be made of application.
11. Power of any conterminous proprietor to appear and object in court.
12. Court may remit petition for inquiry into facts.
13. Court may grant authority, subject to certain conditions.
14. Court may authorize construction of streets, &c.
15. To whom feu duties, &c. to be made payable.
16. Further provisions as to feu duties.
17. Right of pre-emption by proprietors whose lands are conterminous with the glebe.
18. Provisions as to cost of application to Court.
19. Casualties to be applied to extinction of costs, and provision as to payment of costs.
20. Title, how to be granted.
21. Full value to be stipulated to be paid without taking money by way of fine, &c.
22. Minister to enjoy same privilege as other superiors.
23.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
24. Saving existing Acts.