Part I Visiting Forces
1. Countries to which Act applies.
2. Exercise of powers by service courts and authorities of countries sending visiting forces.
3. Restriction, as respects certain offences, of trial by United Kingdom courts of offenders connected with visiting force.
4. United Kingdom courts not to try offenders tried by service courts of visiting forces.
5. Arrest, custody, etc. of offenders against United Kingdom law.
6. Restriction on proceedings in respect of service of members etc. of visiting force.
7. Provisions as to coroners’ inquests and as to removal of bodies of deceased persons.
8. Application to visiting forces of law relating to home forces.
9. Settlement of claims against visiting forces.
10. Definition of membership of civilian component of visiting force.
11. Evidence for purposes of Part I.
12. Interpretation of Part I.
Part II Deserters and Absentees Without Leave
13. Apprehension and disposal of deserters and absentees without leave.
14. Evidence for purposes of Part II.
Part III Supplementary Provisions
15. Extension of Act to colonies and dependencies.
16. Provisions as to proof of facts by certificate.
18.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
19. Short title and commencement.
Offences referred to in s. 3
1.In the application of section three of this Act to...
2.In the application of the said section three to Scotland,...
3.In the application of the said section three to England...
4.In the application of the said section three to Scotland,...