1. Definition of “Statutory Instrument”.
2. Numbering, printing, publication and citation.
3. Supplementary provisions as to publication.
4. Statutory Instruments which are required to be laid before Parliament.
5. Statutory Instruments which are subject to annulment by resolution of either House of Parliament.
6. Statutory Instruments of which drafts are to be laid before Parliament.
7. Supplementary provisions as to ss. 4, 5 and 6.
9. Powers to extend Act to other orders, etc. and to modify application of certain provisions thereof.
10. Commencement of Act.
11A.Application in relation to Wales
12. Repeal of 56 & 57 Vict. c. 66 and re-enactment of s. 3(3) thereof.
13. Short title and extent.