1. Provisions as to existing licences under patents, designs and copyright of enemies and enemy subjects, and as to contracts relating thereto.
2. Power of comptroller to grant licences under patents, designs or copyright of enemies and enemy subjects.
3. Power of comptroller to suspend trade mark rights of enemy or enemy subject.
4. Effect of war on grant of patents and registration of designs and trade marks.
5. Effect of war on international arrangements as to copyright.
6. Power of comptroller to extend time limits having regard to war circumstances.
7. Evidence relating to nationality and place of residence, and decisions relating to enemy character.
8. Persons to be heard before making of orders.
9. Rules and fees.
11. †Short title, commence-ment and extent.