Part I Determination of Questions of Disputed Compensation
1. Tribunal for assessing compensation in respect of land compulsorily acquired.
2. Procedures on references under s. 1.
3. Consolidation of proceedings on claims in respect of several interests in the same land.
Part II Provisions determining amount of compensation
5. Rules for assessing compensation.
6. Disregard of actual or prospective development in certain cases.
7. Effect of certain actual or prospective development of adjacent land in same ownership.
8. Subsequent acquisition of adjacent land and acquisition governed by enactment corresponding to s. 7.
9. Disregard of depreciation due to prospect of acquisition by authority possessing compulsory purchase powers.
10.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
10A.Expenses of owners not in occupation.
11. Land of statutory undertakers.
12. Outstanding right to compensation for refusal etc. of planning permission.
13.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Assumptions as to planning permission
14. Assumptions as to planning permission.
15. Assumptions not directly derived from development plans.
16. Special assumptions in respect of certain land comprised in development plans.
Part III Certification by Planning Authorities of Appropriate Alternative Development
17. Certification of appropriate alternative development.
18. Appeals against certificates under s. 17.
19. Extension of ss. 17 and 18 to special cases.
20. Power to prescribe matters relevant to Part III.
21. Proceedings for challenging validity of decision on appeal under s. 18.
22. Interpretation of Part III.
Part IV Compensation where Permission for Additional Development Granted after Acquisition
23. Compensation where planning decision made after acquisition.
24. Provisions as to claims under section 23.
25. Extension to planning permission where no planning decision made.
26. Extension to Crown development.
27. Application of Part IV to certain cases.
28. Regulations for purposes of Part IV.
29. Interpretation of Part IV.
Part V Miscellaneous and General
30.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
31. Withdrawal of notices to treat.
32. Rate of interest after entry on land.
33. Application of Act to Crown.
34. Special provision as to ecclesiastical property in England.
35. Certificates of value.
36. Saving for certain statutory purchases of statutory undertakings.
37. Local inquiries.
38. Services of notices.
40.†Consequential amendments, repeals, and transitional provisions.
41. Saving for transactions before commencement of Act.
42. Short title, commencement and extent.
Actual or Prospective Development relevant for purposes of Sections 6 & 7
Part I Description of Development
Part II Special Provisions as to New Towns
5.In this Part of this Schedule “the transfer date”, in...
6.Land shall not be treated as forming part of such...
7.In determining whether the relevant land forms part of such...
8.For the purpose of determining whether any development of which...
9.(1) This paragraph applies where, before the date of service...
Part III Special Provisions as to Urban Development Areas
10.For the avoidance of doubt it is hereby declared—
11.Paragraph 10 of this Schedule shall have effect in relation...
. . .
Application of Part IV to Certain Cases
Disturbance, severance and injurious affection
1.Subject to paragraph 2 of this Schedule, any reference in...
2.If the person entitled to the compensation under section 23...
Increase in value of contiguous or adjacent land
3.In determining for the purposes of section 23 of this...
4.Subject to the provisions of this Schedule relating to settled...
5.For the purposes of the application of section 23 of...
6.No compensation shall be payable by virtue of section 23...
7.(1) Where, in a case falling within section 23(1) of...
8.References in this Schedule to sections 23 and 24 of...
The Town and Country Planning Act, 1944, and that Act as applied by the New Towns Act, 1946
1—5.. . . . . . . . . ....
6, 7.. . . . . . . . . ....
The Lands Tribunal Act, 1949
8.In subsection (6) of section one, for the words “an...
9, 10.. . . . . . . . . ....