Part I Notification requirements for sex offenders
1. Sex offenders subject to notification requirements.
2. Effect of notification requirements.
4. Young sex offenders.
5. Certificates for purposes of Part I.
5A. Restraining orders.
5B. Information about release or transfer.
6. Interpretation of Part I.
Part II Sexual offences committed outside the United Kingdom
7. Extension of jurisdiction: England and Wales and Northern Ireland.
8. Extension of jurisdiction: Scotland.
Part III Supplemental
9. The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
10. Short title, commencement and extent.
Sexual offences to which Part I applies
Offences in England and Wales
1.(1) This Part of this Act applies to the following...
Offences in Scotland
2.(1) This Part of this Act applies to the following...
Offences in Northern Ireland
3.(1) This Part of this Act applies to the following...
Offences under service law
4.This Part of this Act applies to an offence under—...
5.(1) Any reference in paragraph 1(1), 2(1), 3(1) or 4...
Sexual offences to which section 7 applies
England and Wales
1.(1) In relation to England and Wales, the following are...
2.(1) In relation to Northern Ireland, the following are sexual...
3.Any reference in paragraph 1(1) or 2(1) above to an...