The Olympics association right
2. Rights conferred.
4. Limits on effect.
5. Power to prescribe further limits on effect.
Remedies in relation to infringement
6. Action for infringement.
7. Orders in relation to infringing goods, material or articles.
8. Offences in relation to goods.
9. Supplementary provisions as to summary proceedings in Scotland.
10. Partnerships and bodies corporate.
Forfeiture of counterfeit goods, etc.
11. Forfeiture: England and Wales or Northern Ireland.
12. Forfeiture: Scotland.
Restrictions on acquisition of competing rights
13. Registration of designs and trade marks.
14. Acquisition of design right.
15. Power to give directions to proprietor.
16. Remedy for groundless threats of infringement proceedings.
17. Burden of proof.
19. Short title, commencement and extent.