1. Termination of power of Parliament of United Kingdom to legislate for Australia.
2. Legislative powers of Parliaments of States.
3. Termination of restrictions on legislative powers of Parliaments of States.
4. Powers of State Parliaments in relation to merchant shipping.
5. Commonwealth Constitution, Constitution Act and Statute of Westminster not affected.
6. Manner and form of making certain State laws.
7. Powers and functions of Her Majesty and Governors in respect of States.
8. State laws not subject to disallowance or suspension of operation.
9. State laws not subject to withholding of assent or reservation.
10. Termination of responsibility of United Kingdom Government in relation to State matters.
11. Termination of appeals to Her Majesty in Council.
12. Amendment of Statute of Westminster.
13. Amendment of Constitution Act of Queensland.
14. Amendment of Constitution Act of Western Australia.
15. Method of repeal or amendment of this Act or Statute of Westminster.
17. Citation and commencement.