1. Obligation of aliment.
2. Actions for aliment.
3. Powers of court in action for aliment.
4. Amount of aliment.
5. Variation or recall of decree of aliment.
6. Interim aliment.
7. Agreements on aliment.
Financial provision on divorce, etc.
8. Orders for financial provision.
8A. Pension sharing orders: apportionment of charges.
9. Principles to be applied.
10. Sharing of value of matrimonial property.
11. Factors to be taken into account.
12. Orders for payment of capital sum or transfer of property.
12A. Orders for payment of capital sum: pensions lump sums.
13. Orders for periodical allowance.
14. Incidental orders.
15. Rights of third parties.
16. Agreements on financial provision.
17. Financial provision on declarator of nullity of marriage.
18. Orders relating to avoidance transactions.
19. Inhibition and arrestment.
20. Provision of details of resources.
21. Award of aliment or custody where divorce or separation refused.
22. Expenses of action.
23. Actions for aliment of small amounts.
Matrimonial property, etc.
24. Marriage not to affect property rights or legal capacity.
25. Presumption of equal shares in household goods.
26. Presumption of equal shares in money and property derived from housekeeping allowance.
28. Amendments, repeals and savings.
29. Citation, commencement and extent.
Minor and Consequential Amendments
The Sheriff Courts (Scotland) Act 1907 (c. 51)
1.In section 5 of the Sheriff Courts (Scotland) Act 1907...
The Guardianship of Infants Act 1925 (c. 45)
2.In section 3(3) of the Guardianship of Infants Act 1925...
The Maintenance Orders Act 1950 (c. 37)
3.In section 16(2)(b)(i) of the Maintenance Orders Act 1950 (enforcement...
The Succession (Scotland) Act 1964 (c. 41)
4.In section 33(2) of the Succession (Scotland) Act 1964 (construction...
The Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Scotland) Act 1966 (c. 19)
5.In section 8(1) of the Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Scotland)...
The Maintenance Orders (Reciprocal Enforcement) Act 1972 (c. 18)
6.In section 31 of the Maintenance Orders (Reciprocal Enforcement) Act...
7.In section 39 of that Act, in the definition of...
The Matrimonial Proceedings (Polygamous Marriages) Act 1972 (c. 38)
8.In section 2(2) of the Matrimonial Proceedings (Polygamous Marriages) Act...
The Domicile and Matrimonial Proceedings Act 1973 (c. 45)
9.In Schedule 2 to the Domicile and Matrimonial Proceedings Act...
The Land Registration (Scotland) Act 1979 (c. 33)
10.In section 12(3)(b) of the Land Registration (Scotland) Act 1979...
The Matrimonial Homes (Family Protection) (Scotland) Act 1981 (c. 59)
11.For section 13(2) of the Matrimonial Homes (Family Protection) (Scotland)...
The Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984 (c. 42)
12.After section 29 of the Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act...
13.In section 30(1) of that Act (interpretation of Part IV),...