1. Interpretation of terms.
2. Exempted works.
2A.Conditions relating to video games
3. Exempted supplies.
4. Authority to determine suitability of video works for classification.
4ZA.Designated authorities for video games and other video works
4ZB.Designated authorities: allocation of responsibility for video games
4ZC.Designated authorities: video works included in video games
4A. Criteria for suitability to which special regard to be had.
4B. Review of determinations as to suitability.
5. Parliamentary procedure for designation.
6. Annual report.
Classification and labelling
7. Classification certificates.
7A.Classification certificates for particular video recordings
8. Requirements as to labelling etc.
Offences and penalties
9. Supplying video recording of unclassified work.
10. Possession of video recording of unclassified work for the purposes of supply.
11. Supplying video recording of classified work in breach of classification.
12. Certain video recordings only to be supplied in licensed sex shops.
13. Supply of video recording not complying with requirementsas to labels, etc.
14. Supply of video recording containing false indication as to classification.
14A. General defence to offences under this Act.
15. Time limit for prosecutions.
Miscellaneous and supplementary
16. Offences by bodies corporate.
16B. Extension of jurisdiction of magistrates’ courts in linked cases.
16C. Extension of jurisdiction of sheriff in linked cases.
16D. Extension of jurisdiction of magistrates’ courts in Northern Ireland in linked cases.
17. Entry, search and seizure.
19. Evidence by certificate.
20. Miscellaneous and supplementary
22. Other interpretation.
23. Short title, commencement and extent.