45. Application of Part II.
46. Vehicle, drivers’ and operators’ licences.
47. Licensing of hackney carriages.
48. Licensing of private hire vehicles.
49. Transfer of hackney carriages and private hire vehicles.
50. Provisions as to proprietors.
51. Licensing of drivers of private hire vehicles.
52. Appeals in respect of drivers’ licences.
53. Drivers’ licences for hackney carriages and private hire vehicles.
54. Issue of drivers’ badges.
55. Licensing of operators of private hire vehicles.
56. Operators of private hire vehicles.
57. Power to require applicants to submit information.
58. Return of identification plate or disc on revocation or expiry of licence etc.
59. Qualifications for drivers of hackney carriages.
60. Suspension and revocation of vehicle licences.
61. Suspension and revocation of drivers’ licences.
62. Suspension and revocation of operators’ licences.
63. Stands for hackney carriages.
64. Prohibition of other vehicles on hackney carriage stands.
65. Fixing of fares for hackney carriages.
66. Fares for long journeys.
67. Hackney carriages used for private hire.
68. Fitness of hackney carriages and private hire vehicles.
69. Prolongation of journeys.
70. Fees for vehicle and operators’ licences.
72. Offences due to fault of other person etc.
73. Obstruction of authorised officers.
74. Saving for certain businesses.
75. Saving for certain vehicles etc.
78. Application of provisions of Act of 1936.
79. Authentication of licences.
80. Interpretation of Part II.