1. Disqualification of holders of certain offices and places.
2. Ministerial offices.
3. Reserve and auxiliary forces, etc.
4. Stewardship of Chiltern Hundreds, etc.
5. Power to amend Schedule 1.
6. Effects of disqualification and provision for relief.
7. Jurisdiction of Privy Council as to disqualification.
8. Relaxation of obligation to accept office.
10. Saving as to disqualification of priests in holy orders etc.
11. Short title and extent.
Offices disqualifying for membership
Part I Judicial offices
Judge of the Supreme Court. Judge of the High Court...
Part II Bodies of which all members are disqualified
The Accounts Commission for Scotland. The Administrative Justice and Tribunals...
Part III Other disqualifying offices
Adjudicator appointed by the Commissioners for Her Majesty's Revenue and...
Part IV Offices disqualifying for particular constituencies
Prime Minister and First Lord of the Treasury. Lord President...