Part I Amendment of Part II of Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
Provisions as to rent
1. Improvements to be disregarded in fixing rent.
2. Determination of variable rent.
3. Rent while tenancy continues by virtue of s. 24 of Act of 1954.
Termination of tenancy and right to new tenancy
4. Restriction on termination of tenancy by agreement.
5. Exclusion of provisions of Part II of Act of 1954 by authorised agreement.
6. Business carried on by company controlled by landlord.
7. Grant of new tenancy in some cases where section 30(1)(f) applies.
8. Power to exclude rights enjoyed with holding.
10. Group of companies.
11. Compensation where no application to court is made.
12. Duration of short tenancies excluded from Part II of Act of 1954.
13. Jurisdiction of county court to make declaration.
14. Definition of landlord and further provisions where immediate landlord is not the freeholder.
15. Certain provisions of Part II of Act of 1954 set out as amended.
Part II Closing of Yorkshire Deeds Registries
16. Closing of Yorkshire deeds registries.
17. Land charges registered in Yorkshire deeds registry.
18. Disposal of registers of closed registries.
19. Provisions relating to registrars etc.
20. Compensation for county councils.
21. Indemnity for members of the public who suffer loss.
22. Proof of registration.
Part III Amendment of Law Relating to Dispositions of Estates and Interests in Land and to Land Charges
23. Reduction of statutory period of title.
24. Contracts for purchase of land affected by land charge, etc.
25. Compensation in certain cases for loss due to undisclosed land charges.
26, 27.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Part IV Restrictive Covenants
28. Powers of Lands Tribunal and court in relation to restrictive covenants affecting land.
Part V Supplementary Provisions
31. Short title, commencement and extent.
Certain Provisions of Part 2 of Act of 1954 set out as amended
24. Continuation of tenancies to which Part II applies and grant of new tenancies.
27. Termination by tenant of tenancy for fixed term.
30. Opposition by landlord to application for new tenancy.
32. Property to be comprised in new tenancy.
34. Rent under new tenancy.
37. Compensation where order for new tenancy precluded on certain grounds.
38. Restriction on agreements excluding provisions of Part II.
42. Groups of companies.
43. Tenancies excluded from Part II.
44. Meaning of “the landlord” in Part II, and provisions as to mesne landlords etc.
Provisions for Purposes of Part II where Immediate Landlord is not the Freeholder
1.In this Schedule the following expressions have the meanings hereby...
Power of court to order reversionary tenancies
2.Where the period for which in accordance with the provisions...
Acts of competent landlord binding on other landlords
3.(1) Any notice given by the competent landlord under Part...
Provisions as to consent of mesne landlord to acts of competent landlord
4.(1) If the competent landlord, not being the immediate landlord,...
Consent of superior landlord required for agreements affecting his interest
5.An agreement between the competent landlord and the tenant made...
Withdrawal by competent landlord of notice given by mesne landlord
6.Where the competent landlord has given a notice under section...
Duty to inform superior landlords
7.If the competent landlord’s interest in the property comprised in...
Yorkshire Registries: Repeals
Part I Enactments Relating to Registration of Deeds
Part II Enactments Relating to Land Charges
Law of Property Act 1925 Section 84 Reprinted with Amendments
84.(1) The Lands Tribunal shall (without prejudice to any concurrent...