Control of building and constructional work
1. Prohibition of work except under licence.
Exemptions from control
2. Work below cost limit.
3. Housing and industrial and research premises.
4. Development areas.
5. Public works.
6. Other exemptions.
7. Work begun or contracted for before commencement of Act.
8. Power to extend or restrict control.
10. Annual reports.
12. Short title, interpretation and extent.
Nationalised Industries and Undertakings: Exempted Bodies
The British Railways Board.
. . .
The British Transport Docks Board.
The British Waterways Board.
The Transport Holding Company.
The National Bus Company.
The Scottish Transport Group.
Any subsidiary (as defined in the Transport Act 1968) of...
The British Overseas Airways Corporation.
The British European Airways Corporation.
The British Airports Authority.
British Coal Corporation.
An Area Electricity Board.
The Central Electricity Generating Board.
The Electricity Council.
The Gas Council.
An Area Gas Board.
The United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority.
The Post Office