- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation. This draft has since been made as a UK Statutory Instrument: The Hart (Electoral Changes) Order 2012 No. 1395
6. (1) The existing wards of the parish of Church Crookham are abolished.
(2) The parish is divided into three wards named respectively—
(a)Church Crookham East;
(3) Each ward comprises the area designated on the map by reference to the name of the ward.
(4) Six councillors are to be elected for Church Crookham East ward.
(5) Three councillors are to be elected for Gally Hill ward.
(6) One councillor is to be elected for Queen Elizabeth ward.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Draft Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Draft Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Draft Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: