- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation. This draft has since been made as a UK Statutory Instrument: The Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009 (Consequential Amendments) (England and Wales) Order 2010 No. 1080
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009 (Consequential Amendments) (England and Wales) Order 2010.
(2) The following provisions come into force on 1st April 2010—
(a)Parts 1 and 2 of Schedule 1;
(b)Parts 1 and 2 of Schedule 2;
(c)article 2(1) and (2), so far as relating to the provisions mentioned in paragraphs (a) and (b).
(3) The following provisions come into force on the day after the day on which this Order is made —
(b)Part 3 of Schedule 1;
(c)Part 3 of Schedule 2;
(d)article 2(1) and (2), so far as relating to the provisions mentioned in paragraphs (b) and (c);
2. (1) The consequential amendments made by Schedule 1 have effect.
(2) The repeals listed in Schedule 2 have effect.
(3) If on 1st April 2010 an Order under section 162 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006(1) has been made but is not in force, this Order has effect, until that Order comes into force, as if references to a local authority were references to a local education authority.
Minister of State
Department for Children, Schools and Families
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Draft Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Draft Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Draft Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: