- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation. This draft has since been made as a UK Statutory Instrument: The Social Security Benefits Up-rating Order 2010 No. 793
27. (1) The sums relevant to the calculation of an applicable amount as specified in the Employment and Support Allowance Regulations shall be the sums set out in this article and Schedules 18 to 20 to this Order; and unless stated otherwise, any reference in this article to a numbered Schedule is a reference to the Schedule to the Employment and Support Allowance Regulations bearing that number.
(2) The sums specified in Part 1 of Schedule 4(1) (prescribed amounts) shall be as set out in Schedule 18 to this Order.
(3) The sums specified in Part 3 of Schedule 4(2) (weekly amount of premiums specified in Part 2) shall be as set out in Schedule 19 to this Order.
(4) In Part 4 of Schedule 4(3) (the components)—
(a)in paragraph 12 for “£25.50” substitute “£25.95”; and
(b)in paragraph 13 for “£30.85” substitute “£31.40”.
(5) In paragraph 19 of Schedule 6(4) (housing costs: non-dependant deductions)—
(a)in sub-paragraph (1)(a) “£47.75” remains unchanged;
(b)in sub-paragraph (1)(b) “£7.40” remains unchanged;
(c)in sub-paragraph (2)(a) “£120.00” remains unchanged;
(d)in sub-paragraph (2)(b) “£120.00”, “£178.00” and “£17.00” remain unchanged;
(e)in sub-paragraph (2)(c) “£178.00”, “£231.00” and “£23.35” remain unchanged;
(f)in sub-paragraph (2)(d) “£231.00”, “£306.00” and “£38.20” remain unchanged; and
(g)in sub-paragraph (2)(e) “£306.00”, “£382.00” and “£43.50” remain unchanged.
(6) The sums specified in any provision of the Employment and Support Allowance Regulations set out in column (1) of Schedule 20 to this Order are the sums set out in column (2) of that Schedule.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Draft Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Draft Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Draft Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: