Return of alteration as regards filing of certified copy of constitution
15. (1) This regulation applies where—
(a)the company’s return under Part 2 in respect of an establishment states that a certified copy of the company’s constitution has been delivered in respect of another UK establishment, and
(b)that statement ceases to be true.
(2) The company must deliver to the registrar a further return in respect of the first-mentioned establishment—
(a)stating that the previous statement has ceased to be true, and
(i)accompanied by a certified copy of the company’s constitution, or
(ii)stating that a copy of the company’s constitution is included in the material delivered in respect of another UK establishment (giving the registered number of that establishment).
(3) Where the company has more than one UK establishment a return giving the registered numbers of more than one UK establishment is treated as a return in respect of each of them.
(4) The return must also state—
(a)the company’s name,
(b)the company’s registered number, and
(c)the name (if different from the company’s name) and registered number of each UK establishment to which the return relates.
(5) The period allowed for delivery of the return is 21 days after the date on which notice of the fact that the statement in the earlier return has ceased to be true could have been received in the United Kingdom in due course of post (if despatched with due diligence).